Does your car pull or drift away from a straight line when you let go of the wheel? Do your tires wear rapidly? If so, you probably need a wheel alignment. Believe it or not, a wheel alignment has many other far-reaching benefits for your car, including:
- Improved handling
- Better gas mileage
- Increasing your tires' lifespan
But the most important benefit is the one to your safety, as a wheel alignment can reduce the risk of getting into an accident. That's why most tire shops and alignment services recommend getting your wheels aligned every 10,000 to 20,000 miles.
At Honest-1 Auto Care, our experience, state-of-the-art calibration technology and relationships with manufacturers allow us to offer unbeatable prices on wheel alignments, among numerous other automotive services. Honest-1 Auto Care was founded on a commitment to provide quality without compromise on all services, and to complete every project on time, at the price quoted, and to your complete satisfaction.
If your vehicle drifts off to one side while driving on a straight road, count on us for timely, professional and affordable service. For more information or to receive a price quote, contact us today.
Why Choose Us?
- WE SERVICE ALL YEARS, MAKES, AND MODELS OF VEHICLES
- Customer lounge equipped with computer workstation, WIFI, big screen TV, complimentary beverages, clean restrooms, and kid's play area.
- We offer a 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty
- Customer shuttle service and loaner cars available
- We welcome fleet vehicles and extended warranty contracts
- Service by ASE Certified Technicians
- FREE 12 MONTH ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE on all work orders over $25